Tuesday, October 18, 2011

God's Cultural Diversity

Isn't God amazing?

Today I'm in awe of His excellent work in creating all the different cultures in the world. I live in a very diverse area. We enjoy food and native medicinal wisdom from all over the globe right here in our own neighborhood.

In years past, we would never have had access the different styles of medicine around the world. But today, with our shrinking world due to technology, we can discover wisdom from any country on the planet. When I was growing up, the best we could do was order the National Geographic (which was great, by the way).

This morning I read an article about the benefits of Orange Peel and Orange Oil. You can read it for yourself here. I never realized that the peel of an orange can aid digestion, help fight cholesterol and many other things. This article also gives insight into the misleading advertising about Grapefruit Seed Extract. It just goes to show a little research can save a whole lot of money and help your health.

Today I thank our magnificent Father who created all cultures and from whom is all wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment