Monday, April 15, 2013

To Jamaica and Back

Today I borrow from my husband's blog, Apprentice2Jesus.com. I couldn't have said it better myself!


I mentioned last week the incredible surprise our church and city gave us for our 15th anniversary as pastors and 25th wedding anniversary.
It was a “there and back” trip that was all too quick, and beyond imagination for us. We are so immensely grateful to everyone who gave so much to treat Terri and I to such a wonderful gift. Every moment (with the exception of coming back to snow on the ground) was simply perfect. We could not have planned or asked for anything more incredible to celebrate these milestones.
We are deeply grateful to our church family, our city family, and our great friends Dave and Carolyn, since it was their wedding we were able to attend!
2013-04-12 08.48.30

No comments:

Post a Comment