Thursday, February 11, 2010

Introducing a New Blog

My blog is going through some changes. More specifically it's dividing into two. The Christian Naturalist will continue right here, but I'm adding Foodie For Health to my blogging endeavors.

Foodie For Health will focus on delicious natural foods and will feature a recipe with each post.

The Christian Naturalist will ponder God's amazing creation as a resource for sustaining and enhancing life. We'll look into any area in which natural things in creation can be used for our benefit. Recipes may be included here or may not, but there will always be a link on this page to the Foodie blog and visa versa.

I hope you enjoy the changes and will follow both blogs regularly. I value you opinion and your readership.

Sincerely,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment